- Identified strengths, weaknesses, and goals.
- Completed the following in class writing. Please complete using complete sentences.
What is a government? Why is it important to study government and politics.
- Completed an in-class reading with questions.
The reading assignment is in the Wednesday folder.
Answer the following questions after reading the assignment.
1. How easy or difficult was this reading selection for you?
- a. Pretty easy
- b. Not too hard
- c. Pretty hard
- d. Too hard
3. In your own words, write a 1-2 sentence summary of this reading selection.
4. What is civics?
5. After reading this selection, what would you add to….
- a. Your definition of government?
- b. Your explanation of why it is important to study government?
- Took notes
- Completed a quiz.
- In 7/8 block, received learning targets and vocab list.
Read Chapter 1, Section 1
Binder by Monday
Test next week
Learn vocab terms
PowerSchool login by Wednesday