- Discussed problems of the bureaucracy, as well as why it is difficult to reform.
- Completed the following writing journal: Who has more control over the bureaucracy: Congress or the President? Defend your answer.
- Discussed limits on the bureaucracy, as well as influences on bureaucratic decision making.
- Finished the notes on the bureaucracy AND started the notes on the judicial branch.
The executive branch quiz is tomorrow.
The homework is:
- Read Chapter 14
- Begin studying for next week's test
- Learn the following vocabulary words:
Writ of certiorari (know pros and cons of granting certiorari)
It is recommended that you watch the Supreme Court documentary available on Moodle.