1. Turn in your Roe v. Wade Supreme Court Chart.
2. Get the notes (Civil Rights) from a friend.
3. Define/Identify the significance of:
- Title IX (1972)
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- 1. What were the questions for the Supreme Court in the case of Obergefell v. Hodges?
- 2. What part(s) of the Constitution were considered by the Court in the Obergefell case?
- 3. How did the court decide the Obergefell case? What was the constitutional rationale?
- 4. Do you agree with the Court’s decision in the Obergefell case? Why or why not?
- 5. What was the question for the Supreme Court in the case of Fisher v. University of Texas?
- 6. How did the Supreme Court decide the Fisher case? What was the constitutional rationale?
- 7. How was precedent reflected in the decision of the Fisher case?
- 8. Do you agree with the Court’s decision in the Fisher case? Why or why not?
1. Extra Credit is due on Monday.
2. McDonald v. Chicago Chart is due on Monday.
3. Unit Test is Tuesday (FRQs) and Wednesday (55 MC)
4. Exam is Thursday