1. Completed the Chapter 5, 6, and 7 Quiz.
2. Completed the notes on Political Institutions.
3. Reviewed Iran's Political History.
1. Finish reading the Iran chapter by tomorrow. If you'd like to work ahead, read UK next.
2. Answer the following questions in your notes:
- What institutions are directly elected by the people?
- What institutions are influenced by religious clerics?
- Why isthe judiciary controversial?
4. Extra Credit CE Project is due 12/20 -- Required topic is U.S.
5. Iran Vocabulary Quiz is Monday.