IF YOU WERE ABSENT:
Answer the following questions in your notes:
1. What institutions are directly elected by the people?
2. Which institutions are influenced by the clergy?
3. Why is the judiciary controversial?
Also, in preparation for tomorrow, read pages 321-322 and answer the following questions:
1. Define semi-public institution.
2. Who directs Iran's semi-public institutions?
3. What is the significance of Iran's semi-public institutions?
Remember that the vocabulary quiz is on Thursday.
There is no CE project project due this week.