1. Get the notes from a friend (Amendment Process, Informal Constitutional Change, Federalism).
2. Think about:
- Why the national convention method of proposing constitutional amendments has never been used.
- Why the state convention method of ratifying constitutional amendments has only been used once.
- The benefits of using state conventions for ratifying amendments.
- How the formal amendment process emphasizes federalism.
- Read McCulloch v. Maryland case study by tomorrow.
- Finish reading Chapter 3 by Wednesday.
- Study for Thursday's quiz over Chapter 1 and 2.
- CE project #1 due Friday.
- Essay due 10/14.