Discussion - All the President's Men
All the President's Men
Friday, May 10th - Free Response Activity and review for the AP Test.
Monday, May 13th - Create AP Account and review for the AP Test.
Tuesday, May 14th - AP Test
Wednesday, May 15th - No class
Review for the AP Test.
Monday - Public Policy Discussion.
Tuesday - US Test
Reminder: AP Test on Tuesday, May 14th
Today in class we finished the notes for public policy (foreign and military AND environmental).
1. Complete the public policy discussion questions -- Answer either 1 or 2, either 3 or 4, and question 5 (for a total of 3 answers).
2. Extra Credit at 12:30 on Saturday!
3. Pre AP ID session on Monday. Bring Social Security number.
4. Test on Tuesday.
5. Final review sessions next week -- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Today in class we completed the Supreme Court Case Quiz, discussed specific social welfare policies, and took notes on Foreign and Military Policy.
Pre-AP session on Monday -- bring your social security number.
Extra Credit on Saturday -- meet at 12:30.
Test on Tuesday, May 7th
Today in class we reviewed the budget process, answered questions about economic policy, and discussed economic policy. We also started notes on Social Welfare Policy.
If you were absent:
- Get the handouts (readings on the budget process)
- Answer TWO economic policy questions; You may answer a third for extra credit.
- Get the social welfare policy notes from a friend.
- Supreme Court Case Quiz is tomorrow.
- Extra Credit Econ Policy Question due tomorrow.
- Social Welfare Policy Research is due tomorrow.
- Extra Credit opportunity on Saturday.
- Test on Tuesday, May 7th
- STUDY for the AP TEST!!!!!!
About This Blog
This blog is a daily summary of our class activities and assignments. It is your responsibility to find out what you missed when you are absent from class, and this blog will help you do that. I will update the blog daily. It is my expectation that YOU will check it on days that you are absent. You may also check the blog if you forget to write down a homework assignment.