- Reviewed the polling vocabulary terms.
- Watched 8 video clips about public opinion polling. The clips will be uploaded to Moodle by 6pm this evening. Please watch the clips. Answer these questions while watching the clips:
- Why do we use public opinion polls?
- What are the best methods to use when conducting opinion polls?
- What are the problems with public opinion polling?
- Compared our poll results to actual poll results and identified similarities and differences.
- Answered the following questions
- Why do your poll results differ from Part C results?
- What polling steps/methods can you add to your list from yesterday?
- What are the pros/cons of public opinion polling?
- Is public opinion polling good for democracy? Why or why not?
Read Chapter 6 by Wednesday.
One political cartoon due on March 10th