- Discussed the significance of WHO Structures.
- Took notes on the Executive Office of the President (EOP) and the Cabinet. If you were absent, be sure to get the notes from a friend.
- Answered the following questions:
1. Define Council of Economic Advisors, Office of Management and Budget, and National Security Council.
2. What are the limits on presidential power?
3. How do presidents get support for their policy ideas.
The homework is to (1) finish the questions (above), (2) finish reading Chapter 13 (and start Chapter 14), and (3) The final AP payent is due on 2/13/10.