- Completed a cooperative learning activity on the Declaration of Independence. The questions are in the Wednesday folder. If you were absent, please complete and turn in for a grade.
- Took notes on the Purposes of the Declaration of Independence. If you were absent, please get the notes from a friend.
- Watched a video clip about an original draft of the Declaration. You can view the video clip here: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/3949829
- Completed the following writing assignment: Answer using complete sentences.
- 1. Explain how the ideas of John Locke are similar to the ideas found in the Declaration of Independence. Be specific.
2. Do you think that the Declaration of Independence is still important today? Why or why not?
Homework: Essay is due tomorrow! Test is next week, probably mid-week.
Today in class we:
About This Blog
This blog is a daily summary of our class activities and assignments. It is your responsibility to find out what you missed when you are absent from class, and this blog will help you do that. I will update the blog daily. It is my expectation that YOU will check it on days that you are absent. You may also check the blog if you forget to write down a homework assignment.