- Completed a Venn Diagram to compare the NJ Plan and the Virginia Plan.
- Took notes on the Compromises of the Constitutional Convention.
- Finished the third column of the Articles of Confederation chart.
- Took notes on the Ratification Debate.
- Worked to identify the main arguments of the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists.
HW: Review learning targets in preparation for the test.
- Continued our study of the arguments of the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists.
- Completed a short writing assignment about the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists. The assignment is in the Tuesday folder.
- Discussed the most compelling arguments of the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists.
- Finished our notes on the Federalists and Anti-Federalists.
- Started a timeline of events significant to our study of the Founding.
HW: Study for Thursday's test.