Tuesday, January 24th
Today in class we:
1. Went over the class syllabus and course requirements/expectations
2. Received a textbook
3. Completed a pre-test for the course
4. Completed the following short writing assignment (use complete sentences): What is a government? Why is it important to study government?
5. Took notes for Chapter 1 (What is a government? Why is it important to study American government?).
The homework is:
1. Try to watch at least a few minutes of the State of the Union address (9:00 PM).
2. Read Chapter 1, Section 1 and complete the Chapter 1, Section 1 worksheet.
3. Get a three ring binder by Monday.
4. Ch. 1 Test - Tentative - Tuesday.