1. Took a Veterans Day quiz! :)
2. Completed our study of the lower federal courts.
3. Took notes on the Supreme Court.
FINISH DEFINING THE JUDICIAL BRANCH VOCABULARY!!!!
Read Chapter 12.
Extra Credit due Wednesday, November 16th. (See below.)
Make a thank you card for a veteran. Your card must:
- Be neat and pleasing to the eye.
- Have words that are spelled correctly; No emoticons or texting slang!
- Signed with your FIRST NAME ONLY.
- Turned in by Wednesday, November 16th.
You may address your card to a veteran you know.
- Follow all requirements above.
- Turn in with an ADDRESSED envelope. DO NOT seal the envelope.