1. Complete the individual assignment (blue paper in the Wednesday folder) and turn it in for a grade.
2. Get a copy of the learning targets and vocabulary for the legislative branch from the Wednesday folder.
3. Get the notes from a friend (Introduction to the Legislative Branch AND Comparing the House and Senate)\
1. Study for tomorrow's test over Chapter 4.
2. Complete the following reading assignment by Friday.
- “Committee Work” on page 133
- “Importance of Party Affiliation” on page 134
- “House Rules Committee” on page 136-137
- Chapter 5, Section 4 on pages 141-145